2023 Graduate Mental Health Occupational Therapist
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients based in West London. Their Occupational Therapy Team is looking for a newly graduated Occupational Therapist.
They are open to speaking to candidates on band 5 level with a view to offering a long-term contract with an hourly pay rate of £24.00 - £28.00 P/H.
Essential criteria to be considered for this role:
- Completed clinical placements in the NHS
- Occupational Therapy degree (MSc or BSc) and full HCPC registration
- Availability to commence the role within a maximum of 4 weeks from the confirmation and happy to commit to a minimum period of three months
- Access to own car for work purposes – this applies to community-based roles only
Our market-leading benefits package includes:
- Daily PAYE Payroll
- Weekly Limited Company & Umbrella Payroll
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Fast-Track Registration
- Training & Support
- Excellent Referral Bonus
- Access to our Your Loyalty rewards
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
Is this you?
A suitable candidate for the role will ideally have previous experience in a similar role and love what they do. This individual is suited to someone who is a good listener, a great communicator and has a natural interest in problem-solving.
About Your World
Established in 2005, Your World is one of the leading providers of healthcare professionals throughout the UK and Ireland. Our primary focus is ensuring we deliver exceptional customer service, success and satisfaction to all clients and candidates. Last year, we provided our candidates with over 5 million hours of work!
Your World is an equal opportunities employer.
Sound like the perfect position for you? Click Apply Now or contact me on 02037516052. Alternatively, email Dan at [email protected] to find out more about our Occupational Therapy jobs on offer in the UK.